Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Photo Gallery -- The Reception

Our indoor basketball court turned banquet hall!
Today I'll share some pictures of those things I've described that were used at the reception hall. First, though, here is a picture of the bridesmaids in their gowns. The hunter green accented with mint green flattered everyone.
Next time, I'll keep an ironing board on hand! Otherwise, I think they came out really well.
The happy couple and their wedding cake decorated with fresh flowers. Artificial ivy is entwined around the base of the cake stand. The cake table arch glitters in the back ground.
The bridal bouquet and the bride's barely touched dinner.
The photo board and conversation corner.
We moved the altar arrangement from church to the reception hall so that we could fully enjoy it.
One of the tall candle arrangements with fresh rosemary and dried lavender...and a bridesmaid's bouquet.
And they're off into their new life together as husband and wife!
That's it for now. My daughter and I have a few more blog posts to make before wrapping up. Coming soon, our thoughts on flowers, wedding day logistics, mother-of-the-bride gowns, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment